domingo, 3 de octubre de 2010









Hi! Welcome to my Blog!

My name is Ruben Javier Padron Torres, I was born Eihgteen years ago and I am from the wonderful Venezuelan Republic, specifically of the beautiful city of Maracaibo Ubicated in The Zulia State.


Now a days I'm studying Sixth quarter of
indistriales relations, in the excellent University , Rafael Belloso Chacín and Seventh half-year of Integral Education in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela University.


I'm a Passionate guy, I like to play soccer, Also I really want to learn new things about life; my hobbies is go to the movies with my grilfriend.

FC barcelona

In the 2009/10 season, Guardiola’s second in charge, the Liga title was won for the second year in a row, and the twentieth on club history, setting a new record of 99 points in the process. The title was not decided until the very last day, with a game against Valladolid, and the celebrations went ahead that very same evening in the company of the fans at the Camp Nou.and of course the internet in general.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario